/

Sec

Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732

Posted 10/23/2012 1:34 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hello,

We are currently having a false positive detection with the Agent file located in C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\, which is currently detected as " Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732".

The update was rolled back and we are working to remove the detection ASAP.

If you have encountered this issue, please follow the steps from below:

1. Open your BullGuard application ->Settings ->Real Time Antivirus ->File ->Files/Folders ->add the "Battle.net" folder located in C:\ProgramData\ ->Ok.
2. Close the Real Time Antivirus ->Save.
3. Go to Control Panel (for version 12.x)/Dashboard (for version 13) ->Antivirus ->Quarantine ->restore the "Agent.exe" file.
4. Go to Settings ->Real Time Antivirus ->check the "On" box ->Save.

/Cheers!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 10/24/2012 11:08 PM

Baedric Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 15
So is this fixed now? Mine has not been flagged as such btw... I have D2 and D3 installed.
BullGuard Internet Security 2013 | Sandboxie | Malwarybytes Anti-Malware Pro | Image for Windows
Posted 10/25/2012 9:08 PM

Advanced member

Baerdic, please create Gaming profiles for your games, as seen in this guide:
http://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-13/game-mode/create-custom-gaming-profiles-%28guide%29.aspx

This way your games will never get false positive detections, or any other kind of interruptions. Also all notifications will be disabled.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 10/26/2012 1:47 AM

Baedric Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Thanks for the link! I'll have to give it a go. I'm not sure what ports I'll need to open up for all the games I have. I'll need to do some checking around.
BullGuard Internet Security 2013 | Sandboxie | Malwarybytes Anti-Malware Pro | Image for Windows
Posted 10/26/2012 10:44 PM

Baedric Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I was able to get all my games configured in game mode, with the exception of Diablo III. I added ports 80, 1119, 6881-6999 and I am unable to login to the game and the game crashes. I left the port areas blank and was able to login... I opened up all the ports that DIII recommends so...
Posted 10/27/2012 12:02 PM

Advanced member

Instead of doing something so complicated, make sure that you add all the executable files for the game as an exception in both the Firewall and the Antivirus, when you configure the gaming profile.
If you still have difficulties, contact us by Live Chat and we will help you remotely.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:37 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.