Min

/

Sec

Bullguard affecting audio and internet

Posted 10/1/2012 9:12 PM

ChopinLiszt Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
For some reason, whenever Bullguard is running it causes severe lag and distortion of whatever audio is playing when I use networking at the same time, by browsing the internet or using Skype for example. Closing Bullguard fixes the problem instantly. Any idea what could be causing this? I updated both Bullguard and my sound drivers to no avail. Closing Bullguard however, also causes my internet speed to plummet. Most sites take forever to load and some just don't load outright. Right now I'm having to choose between audio and surfing the web, which is a bit of a problem for a music student. Loading up Bullguard instantly brings back my internet speed but brings back the audio lag too.
Posted 10/2/2012 1:48 AM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hello ChopinLiszt,

Please let me know what exact versions of Windows and BullGuard are you using.

Cheers!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 10/2/2012 4:54 PM

ChopinLiszt Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit and running Bullguard 8.5. Same setup as my desktop PC but no problems on that :confused:

ETA: My Bullguard updates automatically but I know Bullguard 12 is the latest one, am I entitled to that as a Bullguard subscriber or do different versions have to be bought separately?
Posted 10/3/2012 4:48 AM

Advanced member

BullGuard 13 is the latest one. You should upgrade to it, since it's free of charge.
Download it from here: http://www.bullguard.com/downloads.aspx
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 10/5/2012 1:10 AM

ChopinLiszt Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Upgraded. Seems to have fixed it just like that, and the internet is faster than ever!
Posted 10/6/2012 5:56 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hi ChopinLiszt,

I am very happy to hear that.

Best wishes!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 5/14/2013 5:16 PM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 8
I also use the win7 64 operating system, I also have this page, will cause the music playing a humming sound and sound retention phenomenon。This problem is caused by the bullguard firewall, firewall will not appear after a.
This is your call to a test tool I, used to test the DPC delay, operating system with real-time data (audio, video data stream) if the DPC delay is too high, will produce the missing data problem (Drop-outs)
Red represents serious exceed the standard, will produce the missing data problem (Drop-outs)
Green represents normal
This is an old problem, I have already contacted your technology, hope to you this question

Close the Bullguard firewall to open the webpage

Open the Bullguard firewall to open the webpage
Post attachments:
QQ??20130515011317.pngQQ??20130515010854.png
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, December 4, 2016, 5:22 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.