Bullguard installation swap to replacement pc

Posted 1/2/2014 4:53 PM

wafu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 39
i have a 3pc 3yr subscription, (shared between my own pc and that of 2 other family members who live elsewhere), my own pc is at the end of its useful life and will be permanently scrapped soon, my question is, can i swap over the remainder of the existing licence by disabling my existing installation on this computer and then install bullguard on my new pc and and continue the same subscription as before, or do i need another separate licence??

many thanks for any help given

Ian
Posted 1/3/2014 8:09 PM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
Suggest you contact BullGuard Support either by email or Live Chat.
Posted 1/4/2014 12:34 AM

Advanced member

Please allow me to inform you that you can always manage which computers you are using BullGuard on. Here is how:

1. Login to your "My Account": https://www.bullguard.com/login.aspx
2. Scroll down to the Active Installations section.
3. From there you must

Disable (gray X mark) the computer(s) you are not using.
Enable (red check mark) the one(s) you are using

Note: You should recognize them by name and/or last login date.

Also, have a look at this guide, as it will help you identify the computers in the Active installations list.
http://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-14/getting-started/manage-bullguard-installations-guide.aspx
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/4/2014 1:59 PM

wafu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 39
thanks dickens, had earlier contacted support by email, and their reply is the same as the above post by Andreea -thanks also, as neither say definitely not, i believe i can do as i propose to do, as at the end of it all i will still only have 3 active licences
Posted 1/4/2014 10:30 PM

Advanced member

You have complete control over which the three computers you are protecting are. You can enable or disable computers to swap from one to another, as many times as you wish.
You will always only be able to activate as many computers as your subscription has.

The only note is that the correct computers must be enabled, or they will not activate and throw the maximum installations error.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:37 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,967 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, ConcepcionJAbbate.
There are currently no users on-line.