Min

/

Sec

BullGuard Internet Security 2014

Posted 10/31/2013 9:01 PM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
I suggest, before you give up on BullGuard Internet Security 2014 you contact Online Support and tell them of your concerns.

While I agree, the Interface could do with some refining (ie the slider to get to the Vulneralbilities section) so far I have had no problems on a laptop and a desktop.
Posted 10/31/2013 9:12 PM

Advanced member

The issues you are confronted with can be solved and the notifications can be disabled as well. Please contact our support team for assistance, Boyneburn.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/18/2014 4:05 PM

PoodlePatrol Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 5
Posted 1/31/2014 3:35 PM

Advanced member

Boyneburn, the vulnerabilities can be ignored if you do not wish to update the programs.

The backup is full but not showing anything for one of the two reasons below:
1. You have items in the Deleted folder.
Open the Online Drive using the shortcut on your desktop, or from Computer, and open the Deleted folder. Make sure that there are no files there.

2. You have selected versioning in one of your backup profiles and you have multiple versions still saved.
Login here: https://backup.bullguard.com then log in and check the box "Show previous versions".
You should be able to delete the remaining folders from there.

The messages can be ignored when you open the BullGuard program. You have the options to "View report" or "Ignore". They can not be disabled completely until you solve the issues.

We are very sorry to hear that you dislike the interface. Please read the post in which our Head of Product Management replies http://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/First-views-of-a-new-Bullguard_96204.html
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 5:28 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.