Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall

Posted 4/20/2014 11:16 PM

VegemiteKid Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 7
I've just rebuilt my machine with Windows 7 64-bit. While Bullguard has automatically shut off Windows AV, it hasn't done the same with Windows firewall, and when I manually shut it off, Windows complains a lot about it. Should Bullguard automatically shut off the firewall? I didn't want 2 running, and it made sense to turn off the Windows version. I assume my machine is still connected?

Also, I had to install the latest version of the Bullguard client. Firstly, it takes a small square footprint, necessitating scrolling to see all options. The worst part though is that there is no Games mode (or one that I can see). Has this been removed, and if so, can I downgrade back to a version that had Games mode? I can't even find the current version. :P The previous version was easy and user friendly, but this one is not as easy to use.

Cheers, Kat
Posted 4/22/2014 9:06 PM

Advanced member

Hello Kat and welcome to our forum.

While we encourage the use of the forum for any conversations, for actual support for issues, we recommend that you contact support directly. You will see a link in my signature. The supporters will solve your issues faster than we will here.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 4/25/2014 1:18 AM

VegemiteKid Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 7
Thanks for that. By the way, it's not really a good look for an AV system's forums to be stuffed with spam, phishing and scams (especially kitchen "manufacturers"). Just sayin'.
Posted 4/25/2014 10:20 AM

Advanced member

Your right, but this comes to prove, once more, that fighting this kind of people is a constant battle. What is sad is that they actually get customers this way. I can only hope that people on our forum now know better than that.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, December 11, 2016, 10:53 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,164 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,970 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MJD.
There are currently no users on-line.