BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke

Posted 10/23/2012 3:55 AM

berryracer Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 19
As you all know I had a 7 year license for 5 PCs on my BullGuard account....

After the recent outtage they had, I uninstalled it, and got my refund for my 6 years but they did not refund the last year since I purchased it from a different retailer (downloadcrew.com)

Anyway, I was speaking to a friend online and he kept raving about how good his system is with it installed and convinced me to give it another chance...

So I go online to their online chat and spoke to a girl called Mihaela just to double check on how many PCs is my 1 year license valid to be installed on...

She god....

Your license is for 1 year and can be installed on up to 5 computers BUT you currently have it installed on 7 computers and are using our software ILLEGALLY~!

I don't have it installed on a single computer so I told her that, she is like, change your passsword!

To me, it's either their activation checking system is crap or their support agents are on white horse!

I was ready to give it another chance until I got that girl who convinced me I was right and never need to deal with this company anymore!
ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen
Posted 10/23/2012 11:03 AM

Advanced member

Hello again.

As I have mentioned in the e-mail in which I have refunded the two orders you have made from our site, we can not refund an order that is made from a reseller. You should contact downloadcrew.com for the refund of the License-Key you have purchased.
As I am sure you understand making your purchase from another shop means that you are subject to their refund and customer policies.

I am very sorry to hear about all the difficulties you encountered and I am sorry to see you leave on such a negative note.

I wish you all the best!
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 10/24/2012 2:43 PM

berryracer Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 19
I am not questioning the refund of the last license. My point is your customer service agent is saying that I am using BullGuard on 7 computers while I have it installed on NONE!!
ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, July 28, 2017, 9:01 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,311 posts in 13,484 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,066 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MaxSlo.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.