/

Sec

Downloader trouble

Posted 10/24/2013 7:05 PM

TheGamer Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Okay,

I have a dell that i had switched to and re-installed xp on and just finished all the updates. The other dell i had was working with the same OS and was just getting to slow so i switched. Now the one i am using is downloading the Bullguard Downloader but when i go to use it, it says incountered problem needs to close etc.etc. .

However the error signature is this
AppName: bullguarddownloader.exe

AppVer: 1.0.0.45 ModName: 51.tmp

ModVer: 14.0.0.64 Offset: 0001d315

Now I just want to know is this on my end or on Bullguard's and I am a paid customer until 2015 would the disk version help this go away?
Posted 10/25/2013 3:52 AM

Advanced member

I am very sorry to see that you have this installation problem.

The solution for it will have to come from the Support Team. The information you have posted is just the notification from the system. We need to have a look at the actual event logs and see what happened.

If you can not use the Downloader, then we can give you the direct download links in a Live Chat.

Please contact Support and tell them that you have installation issues. You can find a direct link to contact Support in my signature.

One of my colleagues will connect to your computer, investigate why you have difficulties and solve the problem.

Thank you for reporting the error!
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 2, 2016, 7:08 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,157 posts in 13,447 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,966 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Don Tee.
There are currently no users on-line.