Min

/

Sec

Game play interrupted by BG

Posted 2/27/2010 1:05 PM

rer8 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
My game play was interrupted by BG update. Because BG refuses to automatically activate when I play rFactor it is necessary for me to manually activate the game mode prior to entering my game. I did activate the game mode and about 30 minutes into the game BG updated and froze my game. I know this because I immediately exited the game and checked the update BG area and determined that BG had updated in 0hrs 0mins. I attempted to contact you on live chat and follow up on your request to have your techs look at my computer; sadly your server seems to be down. BG 9.0 with the gamers support is such a disappointment right now. I can make my computer behave during game play by disabling BG, but that seems drastic, considering the primary reason I bought this program was for game play, and the previously superior performance of 8.7 Gamers Edition. I eagerly await your response, and I am posting this message in the forum as well.
Posted 3/1/2010 8:34 AM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
Have you tried to manually create a Gaming profile for the rFactor game ?
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, December 4, 2016, 11:31 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.