Safe browsing plugg in

Posted 11/27/2013 7:10 PM

Kosmonova Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
Hello everyone!

I decided to buy a license for Bullguard Internet Security 2014 today , because I found a sweet deal for this on computeractive store. I must say that the suite runs smoothly on my laptop with windows 8.1 installed :lol:
but there are some remarks to be made :

the first thing that I have noticed , is that the safe browsing plugin is only available for mozilla firefox and internet explorer?
I do not see it in my installed extension list in google chrome! is there going to be a plugin for chrome in the near future?
am I still protected from phising , exploit and driveby sites without the plugin for chrome , or do I have to download bitdefender trafficlight or wot for chrome , to be protected?

secondly I do miss the expert tweaking settings in the firewall and antivirus sections....
does bullguard have a behaviourblocker and hips feature??

thanks in advance for your answers :turn:

greets from the netherlands kosmonova!
Posted 11/29/2013 5:51 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hi Kosmonova,

The Safe Browsing plugin is not displayed in Chrome as an extension, but the links are scanned.
Please update your BullGuard program to 14.0.275.2 and restart your computer to have the green ticks displayed again.

Regarding the Firewall options, they are still there.
Open BullGuard and go to Settings ->Firewall ->Advanced.
For more information and images, please check this guide

Best wishes!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 11/30/2013 10:03 AM

Kosmonova Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
thank you for your answer :) can you give me a link , direct link please for the installer package of the version you have mentioned ??? thanks in advance!!!!!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, February 26, 2017, 3:38 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,168 posts in 13,453 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,003 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Danjo.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.