The BullGuard isolation District defects

Posted 5/12/2013 5:07 PM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 8
[list]* When the underlined part of the Chinese quarantine failure, Quarantined files in quarantine control panel caI have a bullguard of vulnerability reported to you hope that the timely correction The problem 2 years, has not been resolved, this time I do not want to wait until the purchased license expired have not yet been resolved.Beseech you as soon as possible to improve? Thank you very muchn not find the above。
[/list]
Post attachments:
9999.png77777.png888.png
Posted 5/12/2013 10:07 PM

Advanced member

Unfortunately, I do not speak Chinese.

I will kindly ask you to tell me more about the issue.

What I see in the screenshots is an infection, that is being detected by the on access protection, so the infection is trying to run. What is the relation of the infection to the vulnerability? Or is this just about that infection?

I am looking forward to your reply.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 5/13/2013 4:46 AM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
What I mean is, if Bullguard determined that the threat path of the file containing the name of the Chinese or the file itself is Chinese, Bullguard isolation out of these files in the quarantine can not see them, but in the Quarantine folder where you cansee, this bug does not appear for the English path.
Posted 5/13/2013 10:01 PM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Beg your official solve this problem, I extend our deepest pleading to you on behalf of our users, at the same time I am also a BullGuard genuine legitimate users, I hope you will accept the user's feedback, defects and post updates as soon as possible to fix this serious flaw.
Sorry, my English scores class worst,
Posted 5/14/2013 6:55 AM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I found one of your software defects, the isolation zone for harmful files all Chinese name or path of the Chinese will not show up, please see the screenshot
Other languages do not appear in this situation, hope the official to verify the situation, to fix the problem as soon as possible, thank you
Post attachments:
QQ??20130514143536.pngQQ??20130514143643.pngQQ??20130514144000.png
Posted 5/14/2013 4:28 PM

Advanced member

I understand the problem and will report it.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has cause our Chinese users and we will fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for reporting this bug!
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 5/14/2013 4:34 PM

ztlol1314 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Thank you very much, this problem has been known to you, hope you solve this problem.
BullGuard was the first one I bought security products, because I like your products very much, I wish your product after getting better and better, thank you very much
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:28 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,996 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Joannie Tee.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.