Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?

Posted 4/27/2013 5:52 AM

Pearlsaul Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
well i need to see whats cheapest , at the moment i have bullguard and its running out i brought it for £20 but now its £40 is there anytinh cheaper :jumpin:
Posted 4/27/2013 7:48 AM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
Stick with BullGuard Internet Security 2013 - it's the best in my opinion.

Have a look at Amazon for some very competitive prices.

:-)
Posted 4/27/2013 5:03 PM

Nedim Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 31
Also look here

http://store.downloadcrew.com/?act=search&brand=1178
Posted 5/4/2013 6:40 PM

survivor Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 10
Hi
prices are incredibly low, did you test it personally ? is this safe ?
Posted 5/4/2013 8:14 PM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
See my post - you get what you pay for. Cheapest is definately not the best.

:-)
Posted 5/27/2013 5:04 PM

gedatno10 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I've been with BG for many years now. the latest 're-new now' price from BG is £37.46 and even £49,95 on another BG site. What's going on??
I can buy V.2013 from Amazon for £17. 55 (filled by eoutlet-uk) or £20.95 from Amazon themselves!
I'm also offered 3 months free trial by a site; why shouldn't I grab this freeby then but at the end of this period from one of the options offered.

Can someone please un-scramble this mess?
Posted 5/27/2013 5:28 PM

Nedim Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 31
"survivor" wrote: Hi
prices are incredibly low, did you test it personally ? is this safe ?

Yes..it's safe.Don't worry.I bought two licenses there so far.One last year and one month ago and BullGuard added it to my subscription.
No problem at all.
Posted 5/29/2013 4:23 AM

Advanced member

At BullGuard, we sell our products directly to customers through our online shop. We also partner up with online and offline (retail) shops, who receive BullGuard products to sell on to their customers. We have a recommended price which reflects the value of the product, and this is the price we sell it for through our web shop.

We cannot control what price our partners resell our products at, we can only recommend a price. We also cannot offer our products at a lower price than they are worth, which is the price we recommend to our partners. If our partners are in a position to sell our products at a discounted rate and make their money on other items on their shelves, that is beyond our control.

If we were to match the lowest price at any given time we would have to change the pricing continuously, probably leaving some customers feeling cheated because the price they bought at yesterday had suddenly been lowered. In addition, it would complicate matters for our partners. We would also not be able to cover our production costs and would end up going out of business.

We advise all our customers to search for the best available (valid) offer when renewing.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 10, 2016, 4:01 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,969 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Heisenberg.
There are currently no users on-line.