You Tube

Posted 7/8/2012 9:22 PM

Jenny Holland Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 14
Sometimes when I watch something on 'You Tube' a messsage appears saying 'An error has accured please try again later' which I find so annoying, I was watching a movie a short while ago when this happened, so annoying as I was enjoying the movie! Anyone got any idea as to why this happens?
Posted 7/9/2012 7:18 AM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
There is quite a lot to be found on the internet with regards to this problem - too much to list here.

If you Google something like: 'you tube an error has occurred please try again later' you will find plenty of sites that may help you to solve this issue.

There are several reasons why this issue is happening (for instance it could due to your version of Adobe Flash Player) but it is very unlikely to be a BullGuard problem.
Posted 7/9/2012 9:09 PM

Date Joined Nov 2016
Thanks for that Dickens,

I am on T-Mobile broadband, thought it may have something to do with that, some vids work others get interupted! You may be right regards Adobe Flash Player, I am forever updating!
Posted 7/10/2012 7:28 AM

Advanced member

Adobe has had multiple complaints about the latest version of Flash Player being unstable and crashing. However, try using BullGuards PCTuneUp more often to remove the tremporary files and folders.
If you have any toolbars installed in your browser, try to disable them (I recommend uninstalling them altogether, but it's not a requirement).
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 7/10/2012 8:53 PM

Date Joined Nov 2016
Thank you for that Andreea!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 9, 2016, 10:18 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,969 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Heisenberg.
There are currently no users on-line.