BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
ActiveX Filtering

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > ActiveX Filtering  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : ActiveX Filtering Printable version of : ActiveX Filtering
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Tyrion

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 1

Posted 12/7/2008 9:06 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: ActiveX FilteringAlert an admin about: ActiveX Filtering
Just wondering if there is an option within BullGuard to <allow / deny / prompt> of ActiveX content that I overlooked. I looked everywhere shakehead

I really like to know, when going to a page, that there is an ActiveX applet and I think "woah why is this suspicious thing here" and can deny it.

Sorry if this is confusing to read :p

-Thanks

Alex S.

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 58

Posted 12/8/2008 4:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: ActiveX FilteringAlert an admin about: ActiveX Filtering
Hi,

There is no feature within BullGuard that will allow you to manage ActiveX yet. However, you can use HijackThis to remove undesirable controls.

Check the guide here for more info.

Alex Sarchiz
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : ActiveX Filtering Printable version of : ActiveX Filtering

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:36 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,687 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 23 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36548 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nudey.
7 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (23)10/23/2014 4:02:12 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)