BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots Printable version of : Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

piroi002

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/19/2010 8:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 BootsAlert an admin about: Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots
About a week ago I had a virus and after I scanned the computer with Bullguard 8.7 and cleaned the computer, everytime I switch on the computer and Windows 7 boots up, the Bullguard Anti Virus Programme does not Auto Start at Start Up. I have to start the programme manually.

What can I do to solve the problem?

Regards

Ivan Pirotta

Tavi
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 170

Posted 12/7/2010 5:51 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 BootsAlert an admin about: Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots
Hello Ivan,

You should be able to see if the settings are correct in the BullGuard application, Main section > Settings tab. I would also recommend you upgrade to the latest BullGuard version as you can see here.

Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots Printable version of : Bullguard 8.7 does not auto-start when Windows 7 Boots

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, October 24, 2014 12:29 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,692 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 27 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36551 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, 270bajigur.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (25)10/24/2014 7:49:17 AM (Touch)
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (2)10/23/2014 9:24:02 PM (leok)