BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard Gamer's Edition

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Bullguard Gamer's Edition  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard Gamer's Edition Printable version of : Bullguard Gamer's Edition
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Limp

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 2

Posted 8/23/2009 5:17 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard Gamer's EditionAlert an admin about: Bullguard Gamer's Edition
Hi guys,
I know theres a new version your working on.
Ive only had Bullguard for vista 64bit for 3 - 4 months and it has proven to me to be a great antivirus. After uninstalling Avast and installing Bullgard and scaning for the first time with it, it picked up 5 bad cookies and 1 or 2 trojens.

The only problem im having is related to the game side of it.
Ive run call of duty 2 (standard game edition profile) it freezes in the main menu for arround 10 secons before regaining control of the mouse. And after closing the game down I loose my start bar and control of windows explorer for around 30 secs. Sometimes it dosent change the game profile back to normal mode in the system tray, it stays green and saying "running in game mode". I then goto the logs and it says that it did goto normal mode, but system tray tells another story.
I have run the games without any antivirus running and they work without these issues.
Im hoping that these issues are solveable, Could someone shead some light as to what im doing wrong or if its a common problem?
Whilst in game with it on though is fine. Love it.

Running : Windows Vista (64bit)

Thanks
Limp

Post Edited (Limp) : 23-08-2009 02:41:08 GMT

Limp

Date Joined Aug 2009

Posted 9/9/2009 12:36 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard Gamer's EditionAlert an admin about: Bullguard Gamer's Edition
It has been running fine recently.
Setup all the profiles for the games im playing.
 I would recommend it to anyone thats into gaming and dont wont the lag spikes caused by antivirus software updateing but still remain protected.
Thumbs up from me. smile

cuinan128

Date Joined Apr 2010

Posted 4/12/2010 3:55 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard Gamer's EditionAlert an admin about: Bullguard Gamer's Edition
Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

I like a ugg boots sale!

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard Gamer's Edition Printable version of : Bullguard Gamer's Edition

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:12 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,611 posts in 13,319 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36378 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nightzkung.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Two Questions - Changelog & License (2)9/21/2014 1:01:38 AM (Hamlet)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (8)9/20/2014 2:21:23 PM (Robert Mateescu)
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (1)9/19/2014 6:47:25 PM (Robert Mateescu)