BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer Issue.. Bullguard related

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Computer Issue.. Bullguard related  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Computer Issue.. Bullguard related Printable version of : Computer Issue.. Bullguard related
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

AllanP

Date Joined Jan 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/21/2010 1:56 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Issue.. Bullguard relatedAlert an admin about: Computer Issue.. Bullguard related
I bought Bullguard With Gamer edition a week back
and installed it.

and it works fine, found a few spyware nothing much which it solved..

but then 1 hour after Installing Bullguard I entered a game to play online for the first time, and now every 8-9th minute my computer freezes up on me for just a few seconds..
and then returns like nothing happened
it also does so when Using Messenger..
I Closed bullguard "not just the window.. but the program"..
but it still does it..

I have never had this problem before, I'm on a 3000 £ euro computer that has run flawlessly ever since I bought it 3 months ago untill the day I installed Bullguard..

so I'm assuming that since it only happens when I'm doing something network related, like messenger or playing online, maybe the firewall is causing this?
oh yeah and I cannot join the chat support.. keeps saying "communication error.. try later" even with firewall turned off.
(but I can update it)

could anyone help me out?

Tavi
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 170

Posted 1/23/2010 1:00 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Issue.. Bullguard relatedAlert an admin about: Computer Issue.. Bullguard related
Hello Allan,

First of all you should know that any other security application that you might have installed on your computer, besides BullGuard, will conflict and cause issues such as yours. I would recommend you contact us via email as you can see here and we will try to solve all the issues, including the chat availability.

Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

www.bullguard.com

cuinan128

Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/12/2010 3:54 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Issue.. Bullguard relatedAlert an admin about: Computer Issue.. Bullguard related
Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

New Topic Post reply to : Computer Issue.. Bullguard related Printable version of : Computer Issue.. Bullguard related

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:36 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,601 posts in 13,318 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36362 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BaronBardon.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Kitchen Cheap Cheshire (0)9/16/2014 3:44:38 PM (LovelyOne)
Unable to access Hotmail or other email providers (0)9/16/2014 2:20:27 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (19)9/16/2014 5:21:49 AM (klimek69)
Slow Performance Since Installing Bullguard (3)9/15/2014 12:41:35 PM (Robert Mateescu)