BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how? Printable version of : Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

naf

Date Joined Nov 2008
Total Posts : 5

Posted Today 11:00 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?Alert an admin about: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?
According to this post;

Theis Sondergaard said...
Hi all,
Some of you have asked why the release-version comes with only 1-user license, as opposed to the 3-user license in the normal BullGuard. The answer is that we wanted to find a price for the product which suited the average gaming-audience, i.e. a price that is lower than our normal BullGuard Internet Security price.
Since Gamer’s Edition can be seen as “BullGuard Internet Security with something extra”, we needed to find a way to justify a lower price, and not upset our huge existing subscriber-base J We did this by lowering the user-license from 3 to 1, and by only bundling 1GB Backup-drive instead of 5GB.
It should be noted that you can actually upgrade your normal BullGuard Internet Security to a Gamer’s Edition through our webshop – if you do that, you keep your right to 3 users and 5GB backup-drive, but you also pay accordingly: Normal Internet Security price plus a premium. This way, we hope to keep you all happy J

I was wondering how I do that? All I seem to be able to is 'upgrade' to 1-licence. I dont care about the 5 GB really, but the licences are a deal breaker for me.

I really wanna use the Gamers Edition, as Ive been hearing good things about it, but its not worth sacrificing the comfort of having one account for all my computers.

Perhaps I should mention that its 'this time of the year' where Im renewing my account, after 2 great years of Bullguard (de!!!!e the Vista incident hehe) I just want the whole package and I dont mind paying abit exstra.

Thanks for your time

Regards

Kristian R.

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 11/24/2008 3:34 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?Alert an admin about: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?
Hello Kristian,

If you have already BullGuard Internet Security, all you need to do is to go here : /www.bullguard.com/buymain/bullguard-gamers-edition.aspx, enter your BullGuard username and, voila, you will see that you can upgrade for only 5 Euros more or less.

You will benefit of all the BIS features : 3 PC license, 5000 Mb free Back-up + the Gamers Edition plugin. It's that simple. I know, the fact that on the website, it's written 1 user license, even after you enter your e-mail adress, is confusing. But, trust me, that's just a glitch :)

naf

Date Joined Nov 2008
Total Posts : 5

Posted 11/27/2008 10:35 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?Alert an admin about: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?
Super thanks alot, thats just perfect smilewinkgrin

Falmari

Date Joined Jan 2009
Total Posts : 2

Posted 1/22/2009 2:23 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?Alert an admin about: Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?
Hi I have tried to upgrade as Alin Vlad posted. But all I seem to be able to do is purchase a full version of the Gamers edition for £39.99.

At present I have 498 days left on my anti virus subscription if I purchased the gamers edition for £39.99 what whould I get?

Would I have all the BIS features : 3 PC license, 5000 Mb free Back-up + the Gamers Edition plugin?

How long would my subscription be 498, 1 year or 498 + 1 year?

Post Edited (Falmari) : 22-01-2009 12:29:16 GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how? Printable version of : Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:51 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,769 posts in 13,349 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 3 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36820 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, clairebutler.
11 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)