BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Malware protection recently slowed my computer

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Malware protection recently slowed my computer  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Malware protection recently slowed my computer  Printable version of : Malware protection recently slowed my computer
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Tro Scar

Date Joined Apr 2011
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/14/2011 9:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Malware protection recently slowed my computer Alert an admin about: Malware protection recently slowed my computer
Hey . Since yesterday I have found that a file named svc.host was using over 260k of my cpu . I did some research and checked the files it was running . It turns out that it was 4 files running . Those four files were Bullguardmonitoring Service ,Bullguard Firewall service, Bullguard Scan Service and Bullguard Main service .I then came to the forum and looked around to see if someone had the same problem . I found this post forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Process-quotSvchostexe-BullGua_62892.html . I copyed the advice at the bottom of the post of turning things off too see if it made a difference . When I turned off the Malware protection the cpu usage returned to normal . Obviously I don't want to have to keep my malware protection off . I require advice . Thanks .

Tavi
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 170

Posted 4/17/2011 8:16 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Malware protection recently slowed my computer Alert an admin about: Malware protection recently slowed my computer
Hello,

The issue might be caused by a conflict, but in order to exactly determine what happens, we will need you to contact us via email or chat to further troubleshoot this issue.

Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here

New Topic Post reply to : Malware protection recently slowed my computer  Printable version of : Malware protection recently slowed my computer

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, August 22, 2014 2:48 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,568 posts in 13,311 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36262 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, pravintechno.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Best antivirus features under free licensing (0)8/22/2014 6:30:43 AM (pravintechno)
Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware (0)8/21/2014 10:23:52 PM (petlad)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (12)8/21/2014 3:33:32 PM (Lammy101)