BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Titanfall Vista x64

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Titanfall Vista x64  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Titanfall Vista x64 Printable version of : Titanfall Vista x64
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Utarg

Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 3/17/2014 10:46 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Titanfall Vista x64Alert an admin about: Titanfall Vista x64
Hello, i run the latest build of Bullguard internet security on Vista x64 home premium, latest updates sp etc, i cannot play Titanfall, upon loading the game sits at data centre searching and fails to find a server list, all servers report -1 ping, i have contacted EA support and after a lengthy test and discussion, we got it working, by uninstalling Bullguard, the only way i can get it working, when i add permissions for titanfall, it doesnt work, i would rather not uninstall Bullguard everytime i want a session of Titanfall but its the only thing i am able to do at the moment.

A second pc is in our house, windows 7 x64 home premium, latest updates sp etc, this had the same Bullguard and we installed origin/titanfall on it, bullguard allows Titanfall to work without issue on that system, both pc are connected to the same network/router, same ports forwarded etc, i am at a loss as to why this is happening on Vista bullguard and not Windows 7, although upgrading vista is an option, its an expensive one that i would rather avoid if possible. Can anyone at Bullguard help us with this issue?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 3/19/2014 7:12 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Titanfall Vista x64Alert an admin about: Titanfall Vista x64
You definitely do not have to upgrade your Vista to 7 just for this. Please contact our support team and ask to be assisted remotely. Someone will help you get to the bottom of the issues.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Titanfall Vista x64 Printable version of : Titanfall Vista x64

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:23 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,529 posts in 13,304 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36193 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, reginacarey.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads