BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Welcome

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > Welcome  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Welcome Printable version of : Welcome
[ ]

Theis Sondergaard
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Feb 2004
Total Posts : 23

Posted 8/6/2008 1:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: WelcomeAlert an admin about: Welcome
This section is for feedback and ideas from users of BullGuard Gamer's Edition. Tell us what games to support and what features to add in the future.

Theis Søndergaard, CTO, Co-founder | BullGuard Ltd.

Post Edited (Theis Sondergaard) : 06-08-2008 10:28:37 GMT

konio38

Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/9/2008 7:52 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: WelcomeAlert an admin about: Welcome
I loved the new bullguard, and i already say a game that is not included in the list and in my opinion its showld the game is CRYSIS, and a new option that could be avalible was the hability to gamers share their game profiles by internet.

Greating to the bullguard team

@lpha Killer

Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 3

Posted 8/14/2008 6:21 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: WelcomeAlert an admin about: Welcome
Have got the Gamer´s Edition to, i have a problem with a game under BG8, but i STILL have the same problem under BG Gamers Edition...

Firewall :
Can´t join/host "Delta Force" under custom, if i set it to low, Viola, i can join/host, same problem unger BG gamer, that problem did i never had under BG7 or under a older BG8

Kindly @lpha Killer

New Topic Post reply to : Welcome Printable version of : Welcome

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:12 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,528 posts in 13,304 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36177 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, AnimeGod.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard removes CODWAW.exe says its a trojen generic (0)7/26/2014 1:11:54 PM (AnimeGod)
Virus Through Email (8)7/25/2014 10:44:18 PM (tbush004)