BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
World of Warcraft problem

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard for Gamers and Advanced users > World of Warcraft problem  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : World of Warcraft problem Printable version of : World of Warcraft problem
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

megana

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/3/2013 1:34 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: World of Warcraft problemAlert an admin about: World of Warcraft problem
When I try and play WoW its picking up the latest patch as a virus - which ive read up on and several anti-viruses have done - however i dont know how to set it so it will accept the patch.
any help would be great as im getting fed up of having to turn on the gamer profile for world of warcraft or turning my anti-v off all together to be able to play every time i turn my pc off and on

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 11/3/2013 11:54 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: World of Warcraft problemAlert an admin about: World of Warcraft problem
The false positive detection was reported and it should be fixed.

I will kindly ask you to confirm that you have updated your BullGuard and the issue still persists. Also, if this is the case, please contact our Support Team, so we can investigate why you have difficulties.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : World of Warcraft problem Printable version of : World of Warcraft problem

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:29 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,617 posts in 13,321 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36391 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Briank10.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Two Questions - Changelog & License (3)9/23/2014 9:13:34 AM (NorthPole)
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (2)9/23/2014 4:11:08 AM (AllPhillyFan)
Unable to access the internet after updating Trusteer (0)9/22/2014 6:49:37 PM (Robert Mateescu)
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)