/

Sec

Bullguard Gamer Edition for Servers

Posted 12/26/2008 4:24 PM

Pincher40s Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi All,
Iam an Ex british soldier ( disabled ) and also a post traumatic stress sufferer and iam an avid gamer especfially Armed Assualt which is sim game. I was wondering if Bullguard would introduce a Server edition for the Pc Gamers who clans, squads can use when gaming and the admin.

The reason is that there many security companys who design software that have there own way of dealing with security issues with in the OEM'S, but when you go into the gaming world you can be rest assured you will encounter more intense issues. Like for instance majority of people when gaming use VISTA 32 BIT & VISTA 64 BIT and also VISTA ULTIMATE, this can be a nightmare when using other security programmes which can conflict especially for clan and squads that use servers.

This would be a good idea if Bullguard can design a software for the Gaming community who use servers which wont cause these conflicts especial.

Regards

Tor

Sigurd Crew/Tor moderator and support www.sigurd-project.com
Posted 1/1/2009 9:37 PM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
I'm afraid that, for the moment, the BullGuard policy is to create products only for home users. Maybe, in the future, we will expand our offer and create server security products.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 3, 2016, 1:27 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,157 posts in 13,447 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,966 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Don Tee.
There are currently no users on-line.