Gamer's Edition with 3 licences, how?

Posted 11/22/2008 9:00 PM

naf Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
According to this post;

"Theis Sondergaard" wrote: Hi all,
Some of you have asked why the release-version comes with only 1-user license, as opposed to the 3-user license in the normal BullGuard. The answer is that we wanted to find a price for the product which suited the average gaming-audience, i.e. a price that is lower than our normal BullGuard Internet Security price.
Since Gamer’s Edition can be seen as “BullGuard Internet Security with something extra”, we needed to find a way to justify a lower price, and not upset our huge existing subscriber-base J We did this by lowering the user-license from 3 to 1, and by only bundling 1GB Backup-drive instead of 5GB.
It should be noted that you can actually upgrade your normal BullGuard Internet Security to a Gamer’s Edition through our webshop – if you do that, you keep your right to 3 users and 5GB backup-drive, but you also pay accordingly: Normal Internet Security price plus a premium. This way, we hope to keep you all happy J

I was wondering how I do that? All I seem to be able to is 'upgrade' to 1-licence. I dont care about the 5 GB really, but the licences are a deal breaker for me.

I really wanna use the Gamers Edition, as Ive been hearing good things about it, but its not worth sacrificing the comfort of having one account for all my computers.

Perhaps I should mention that its 'this time of the year' where Im renewing my account, after 2 great years of Bullguard (despite the Vista incident hehe) I just want the whole package and I dont mind paying abit exstra.

Thanks for your time

Regards

Kristian R.
Posted 11/24/2008 1:34 PM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
Hello Kristian,

If you have already BullGuard Internet Security, all you need to do is to go here : https://www.bullguard.com/buymain/bullguard-gamers-edition.aspx, enter your BullGuard username and, voila, you will see that you can upgrade for only 5 Euros more or less.

You will benefit of all the BIS features : 3 PC license, 5000 Mb free Back-up + the Gamers Edition plugin. It's that simple. I know, the fact that on the website, it's written 1 user license, even after you enter your e-mail adress, is confusing. But, trust me, that's just a glitch :)
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 11/27/2008 8:35 AM

naf Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
Super thanks alot, thats just perfect :smilewinkgrin:
Posted 1/22/2009 12:23 PM

Falmari Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Hi I have tried to upgrade as Alin Vlad posted. But all I seem to be able to do is purchase a full version of the Gamers edition for £39.99.

At present I have 498 days left on my anti virus subscription if I purchased the gamers edition for £39.99 what whould I get?

Would I have all the BIS features : 3 PC license, 5000 Mb free Back-up + the Gamers Edition plugin?

How long would my subscription be 498, 1 year or 498 + 1 year?
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, April 30, 2017, 6:53 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,198 posts in 13,463 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,021 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, kevint89.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.