Total Posts: 29
When is the Bullguard IS 2014 beta is coming out :confused:
User image

User image
Posted 2/26/2013 11:08 AM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hi there, <br/> <br/>The beta testing for IS 2014 will start in the summer. <br/>I can not provide you with the exact date for now, but once the testing starts I will provide you with the signup links :) <br/> <br/>Best wishes!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 2/26/2013 11:11 AM

stalk:er Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 29
"Robert Mateescu" wrote: Hi there, <br/> <br/>The beta testing for IS 2014 will start in the summer. <br/>I can not provide you with the exact date for now, but once the testing starts I will provide you with the signup links :) <br/> <br/>Best wishes!
<br/> <br/>Thank you so much, and still a question about Russian localization ... Will the addition of the Russian language in the product?
User image

User image
Posted 3/18/2013 1:06 PM

Programer_Online Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hello i want to ask you do you need a programmer because i like your software and i want to help you with it i have experience in cyber security about 23 years and i can provide you with new unique engine for detecting viruses without any virus signature only with logic. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Write me as soon as possible ! <br/>Sorry if i have some mistakes but i am from phone.
Posted 3/19/2013 8:59 PM

Advanced member

You do not need to be a programmer, but we do need information on the computer you will be using to test. <br/> <br/>Register here: <br/>https://beta.bullguard.com/signup/ <br/> <br/>Note: if you want to be in contact with our developers, write on: <br/>support@bullguard.com and we will forward your message.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 4/16/2013 9:17 PM

Paul.R Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 20
Hi! :) <br/> <br/>Why can I not login with Bullguard(forum/account site) account? <br/> <br/>Have a nice day! <br/> <br/>//sorry my bad english
User image
Posted 5/24/2013 7:32 AM

survivor Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 10
Hi <br/>I'm also interested in the Beta testing, I have experience with NIS 2013 already <br/>Regards
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 5:36 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.