BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BETA Test > BullGuard Mobile Security and Mobile Backup BETA > BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE Printable version of : BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE
[ ]

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 511

Posted 7/26/2012 9:33 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINEAlert an admin about: BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE
I personally always wanted a way to backup my important files more than searching for protection, simply because I do not have any files that can get infected. I can easily restore all my programs, favorites, bookmarks, e-mails and what not because I always have a backup of the installation files and personal settings.
Even if I get infected, which I don't because I have BullGuard :), there is always the chance of a hard drive failure right when you need it the least.

Having a smartphone myself, I care a lot less about the phone itself, than I care about all my contacts and all the pictures I have taken with it. I already have BullGuard Mobile Security, which I love because there is nothing going on my phone that I do not know of, but BullGuard Mobile Backup is a good solution as well, especially for people that change their phone a lot. I think that we all need to care about our personal data and take the steps to protect it, before we come to regret it.

Here is a link to the description and features of the product: www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-mobile-backup-12.aspx

Here is a link to our guides www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-mobile-backup-12-guides.aspx

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE Printable version of : BullGuard Mobile Backup is ONLINE

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:30 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,346 posts in 13,271 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 14 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35754 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MarvinMiles.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Google Redirect - trouble removing it (9)4/15/2014 9:42:12 PM (Sha2009)
Bullguard 2014 Internet Security: Firewall blocks internet connection at startup (5)4/15/2014 4:09:10 PM (wafu)
Mouse Driver loading too slow (Windows 7 Dell 17R N7110) (4)4/14/2014 9:15:45 PM (J Moore)
Toolbars. Adware/Spyware/Malware? (2)4/14/2014 10:23:09 AM (Joan Brown)
Using Bullguard Internet Security on Windows XP (4)4/14/2014 6:41:47 AM (grumps3)