Protecting the passwords of the social media accounts from hackers.

Posted 1/9/2017 10:56 AM

jasper8 Member

Date Joined Jan 2017
Total Posts: 1
Hi,

I am using Bullguard antivirus for my office laptop. I access the internet only for online marketing purposes and business related queries and emails. One of my friends' company FB page got hacked last week and he had to finally delete the page and start a new one.

I don't want to face a similar problem. I thought of strengthening the security measures for my company accounts on social media. I read an article while I was searching online, https://www.campisilaw.ca/blog/password-safe-might-vulnerable-think/. They have told that by making the password complex with the most random numbers and letters, can make it hard for the hackers. Like using the first letters of a phrase or poem. But, this is only going the delay the time needed for the hackers.

I would like to know what has to be done to protect the passwords of my accounts other than that. Is there any product from BullGuard for this? Please, share your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, April 24, 2017, 9:34 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,194 posts in 13,463 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,020 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, gobertron.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.