BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase??? Printable version of : Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

charter

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 30

Posted 11/14/2010 8:46 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???Alert an admin about: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???
Currently I am seeing an increase of attempted computer attacks.
These are being picked up by Bullguard.
Here are 6 that are attemping to attack my computer ports. This has increased from 2 locations a week ago.

All these attacks are originating from China.

Since August my computer has had 294 attemped attacks.

One problem is that Bullguard doesn't seem to ban them permanently even though I have set Bullguard to do this.
The popups keep on coming. What is needed is for Bullguard to automatically ban these attempted attacks unless they are manually un-banned.

Is anyone else experiencing so many attempted attacks and where else are they coming from.

Post Edited (charter) : 15-11-2010 19:28:48 GMT

JAMES ASTRAUCKAS

Date Joined May 2011
Total Posts : 3

Posted 5/14/2011 7:14 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???Alert an admin about: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???
@charter YES!! i have also recieved these port scan notifacation's too and they are also attacks from china i have had attack's from california too. :)

charter

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 30

Posted 4/30/2013 3:06 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???Alert an admin about: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???
You should get a Bullguard Alert popup when this is happening.

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/17/2013 1:44 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???Alert an admin about: Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase???
I am new in this forum. I have joined this Forum so that I could share my thoughts regarding virus removal or fixing threat. I found this forum quite interesting and hence I joined this forum. The site users are sharing good information; even I would like to share a bit from my knowledge. I am basically from New York, but I need to travel at several places for my business purpose and I also suffer from lots of virus problems in my Laptop. So I can possibly suggest some rescues to other users who suffer from same issues.