BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches Printable version of : Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Ziggy1224

Date Joined Jan 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/30/2009 10:30 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus chesAlert an admin about: Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches
I tried to search some of the viruses but they wernt listed anywhere. Win32secat, Win32Fasec,Win32patchedj were some of the names.  3 of the trojans were found in the avast program files.  All the viruses are now in the chest are they supposed to be deleted?  This may be a !!!! question but I havent dealt with this before.  Last week my computer stoped working went to a blank screen.  I couldnt do anything.  I had to to a full recovery and lost everything on my pc.  So when i got the viruses i was very worried.  I thought it was weird the viruses were in the anti virus software.  Should I be concerned about that?

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 1/30/2009 3:30 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus chesAlert an admin about: Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches
Hello smile

If they were found in avast program files Quarantine/chest folder, you shouldn´t worry

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches Printable version of : Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:32 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,587 posts in 13,315 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36306 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bcbjork.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Slow Performance Since Installing Bullguard (0)9/2/2014 8:24:31 PM (bcbjork)
BullGuard2014 Quarantine BUG (0)9/2/2014 5:40:39 PM (ztlol1314)
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)