BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step Printable version of : Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

wonderer

Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 9/28/2010 6:02 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal stepAlert an admin about: Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step
I figured out this really really dope trick for bypassing viruses which prevent you from getting on the internet to download and install anti malware programs...

Open a notepad, make a change, log of of your account, but when the notepad attempts to close and asks you if you want to save changes, click "cancel". most of your other programs will have already closed and will stay closed, hopefully the fake viral programs included.

Next you should have regained internet explorer access, simply download malwarebytes and run it.... it's likely you will have residual infections but i have just successfully cleaned my computer entirely and have saved myself another reformat.

These new viruses are nasty ones, it takes persistence but you can rid yourself of them. The tip i have given here is a good way to get the process atarted and regain some control of your p.c

Let me know if you found this helpful, and also let me know if for some reason this tactic is not viable due to potential risks...

(download the malware program but run it from safe mode with newtorking)

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step Printable version of : Microsoft Security Essentials Trojan Virus tip/trick removal step

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:58 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,769 posts in 13,349 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 3 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36820 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, clairebutler.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)
Bgscan parameters (4)11/20/2014 7:17:53 PM (janis)