BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
My computer constantly say Low Disk Space

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > My computer constantly say Low Disk Space  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : My computer constantly say Low Disk Space Printable version of : My computer constantly say Low Disk Space
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

chemicalkid

Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 1

Posted 3/17/2007 3:13 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: My computer constantly say Low Disk SpaceAlert an admin about: My computer constantly say Low Disk Space
Well my computer always says low disk space! No matter what i delete and no matter what size it is, it always says it! I have tryed everything and dont know what to do. Is there any chance you can help me?

Adam Walsh

Nicole Lorelei

Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 14

Posted 3/18/2007 10:47 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: My computer constantly say Low Disk SpaceAlert an admin about: My computer constantly say Low Disk Space
Hi Adam,

You may try the following:

[A] Create a new System Restore point:

1. Go to Start > Help and Support > "Undo changes to your computer with System Restore".
2. Click "Create A Restore Point" then click Next. Give it a name it and then click Create, then Close.
3. Close the Help and Support Center box.

[B] Clean-up your computer using the Cleanmgr utility:

1. Go to Start > Run and type "Cleanmgr"
2. Select (C: ) then click OK.
3. Click the More Options tab.
4. Click Clean Up in the System Restore Section.

This will remove all previous restore points except the newly created one.

[C] Follow this guide http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315265/ to perform a disk error checking.

[D] If after these steps you still have this problem please follow this thread http://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/Before-posting-a-log_43560.html and post a HijackThis log.

Regards,

Nico