My computer constantly say Low Disk Space
Nicole Lorelei New Member Date Joined Mar 2007 Total Posts : 14 Posted 3/18/2007 10:47 PM (GMT +2)
You may try the following:
[A] Create a new System Restore point:
1. Go to Start > Help and Support > "Undo changes to your computer with System Restore".
2. Click "Create A Restore Point" then click Next. Give it a name it and then click Create, then Close.
3. Close the Help and box. Support Center
[B] Clean-up your computer using the Cleanmgr utility:
1. Go to Start > Run and type "Cleanmgr"
2. Select (C: ) then click OK.
3. Click the More Options tab.
4. Click Clean Up in the System Restore Section.
This will remove all previous restore points except the newly created one.
Nico Back to Top
Forum Information Currently it is Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:40 PM (GMT +2) There are a total of 60,720 posts in 13,339 threads. In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 10 reply posts. View Active Threads Who's Online This forum has 36587 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, CarolHernandez. 3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online. Details 5 Latest Threads
© 2002 – 2014 BullGuard. All Rights Reserved.