BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard?  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard? Printable version of : Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

paradigm_shift

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 1

Posted 12/30/2008 9:57 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard?Alert an admin about: Problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard?
if you are getting a message when trying to stream videos online about troj/rustok-n

or are having problems with troj/rustok-n and winiguard alerts or pop ups, try using malwarebytes.

it only took me a few minutes to rid my computer of this annoying problem for free.  i tried using true sword, cc cleaner, norton, avast, and spyware doctor. none of those seemed to detect it or help solve anything.

hope this helps