BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?  
Forum Quick Jump

Vote Results :: 2 vote(s) total
how do u erase a hard drive that has ( recycler virus ) networking type virus??? - 50.0%
how fix this hard drive so they do not infect each other ? ? ? (networking virus) - 50.0%

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Post reply to : Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ? Printable version of : Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

swift28

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/5/2009 9:18 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?Alert an admin about: Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?
After a downloaded movie video, with bit terrent.
then i went to open the video with windows media player then some pop up came up, I closed it again it pop up and i click on it to make to go a way.

then it made my system do a System Dump & shut down and restarted back up. skull
when i went open a drive by double clicking it. the function was remove and the drive seem to be like lock up. shocked
i then went on line to see if this was common and found out many have had this problem.
i did show all folders and was looking at the drive by explore the only thing the drive would allow me to do.

found autorun.inf , Folder call recycler in it was files info2 and file i could not read but the two file have 85k in side it. freaked

i have formatted every drive twice, and reinstalled OS window home. I have found it, this same file again turn
but it in every drive C:\ D:\ and flash SD CARD, dive External hard drive. it keep coming back. not what are my next move? ? ?

Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm i did every check on the net and nothing was found no virus or mal. jumpin

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 2/5/2009 9:31 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?Alert an admin about: Reclcyer virus, tracker , trojan , worm ? ? ?
Hello smile

Once installed, run CCleaner click the Windows tab

Select the following:
Internet Explorer:
Temp Internet
History
Recently Typed URLs
Delete Index.dat files

System:
Empty Recycle Bin
Temporary Files
Memory Dumps
Chkdsk File Fragments
Old Prefetch Data

Next: click Options click the Settings tab
Uncheck: "Only delete files older than 48 hrs.", click Ok

Then click Run Cleaner (bottom right) then Exit
Reboot

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:

Or here:

to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.

At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.

If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Malwarebyte

Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.

Post hijackthis log along with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log

NB: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Click here to download HJTinstall.exe
Save HJTinstall.exe to your desktop.
Double click on the HJTinstall.exe icon on your desktop.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Hijack This.
Click I accept
Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.

DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet.
Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Post hijackthis log along with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.