BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJ

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJ  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Locked Topic Printable version of : Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJ
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Nomade

Date Joined Jun 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/23/2010 3:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJAlert an admin about: Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJ
Hi, my laptop caught this type of trojan horse generic, been trying to remove it for the past days with my new AVG trial version but didn't seem to work..
Anyone can help me on how to remove it please??
Thanks!! ^^

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 6/24/2010 7:25 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJAlert an admin about: Trojan horse Generic2_c.AMGJ
Hello and welcome to BG  smile

Please follow this guide:

Follow the instructions and copy the logs here,
in this Topic.

Before you provide them, we ask that you remove any P2P/file sharing programs if you have any, and this includes Torrent software, before we clean your computer.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log