BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Virus Driving Me Crazy

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus information > Alerts & New Threats > Virus Driving Me Crazy  
Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. Locked Topic Printable version of : Virus Driving Me Crazy
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

rowatts

Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/16/2010 6:17 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Virus Driving Me CrazyAlert an admin about: Virus Driving Me Crazy
A few weeks ago my computer kind of had a snapping sound and the screen flickered.  Ever since that time it has run slow, locks up, takes forever to come on, takes forever to go to the web.  When I tried to log on to my AOL account a visa verification screen came up and ask me to verify who I was and to enter my credit card number and ATM PIN.  Of course I didn't do this but it did the same thing on another web site.  I have run scan after scan with stopzilla and then Norton but it says things are fine.  I dont know what to do or what to use to get rid of whatever is there.

Thanks
Roger

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12974

Posted 4/16/2010 6:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Virus Driving Me CrazyAlert an admin about: Virus Driving Me Crazy
Hello Roger and welcome smile

Please follow this guide:

Follow the instructions and copy the logs here,
in this Topic.

Before you provide them, we ask that you remove any P2P/file sharing programs if you have any, and this includes Torrent software, before we clean your computer.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log