Computer infected with 16 viruses found by avast program. should they be deleted from the virus ches

Posted 1/30/2009 7:30 AM

Ziggy1224 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I tried to search some of the viruses but they wernt listed anywhere. Win32secat, Win32Fasec,Win32patchedj were some of the names. 3 of the trojans were found in the avast program files. All the viruses are now in the chest are they supposed to be deleted? This may be a !!!! question but I havent dealt with this before. Last week my computer stoped working went to a blank screen. I couldnt do anything. I had to to a full recovery and lost everything on my pc. So when i got the viruses i was very worried. I thought it was weird the viruses were in the anti virus software. Should I be concerned about that?
Posted 1/30/2009 12:30 PM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
Hello :smile:

If they were found in avast program files Quarantine/chest folder, you shouldn´t worry

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:23 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,198 posts in 13,463 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,021 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, kevint89.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.