BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard removal tool?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > BullGuard removal tool?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard removal tool? Printable version of : BullGuard removal tool?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

notimpressed

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/20/2007 5:35 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
Hi,

Is there any tool to remove BullGuard?  I can't seem to get rid of it, and it is preventing other software from working.  The software that will not work is Diskeeper and LogMeIn.  Both crash and the additional info from Microsoft is that the problem is caused by BullGuard.  However it is not on the list of currently installed programs and it is not even on the Start Menu.  I figure that it might have got in there when someone installed Kazaa on this PC  - which I have since removed of course.

As far as I can work out BullGuard should be classed as a virus itself, as it is preventing other software from working and I can't get rid of it!

I remain,
Unimpressed

qprouk

Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 4/20/2007 8:53 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
As far as I can work out BullGuard should be classed as a virus itself
why dont you format your hard drive and re install your own paid copy of xp/vista oneday you may be gratefull of bullguard without them and their experts we would nt be useing pc s

amin b nagpure

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 3

Posted 4/22/2007 4:46 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
thats bad,
bullgard is iritating users like adware and spywares, thanks iam not using it.

notimpressed

Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 4/22/2007 9:36 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
Yes, free AVG is easy to install, uninstall and upgrade, and is very effective.  Never had a problem with it, on any of the 20+ computers I look/have looked after.
I'm still trying to find out how to get rid of the bull, though!

ICT-Traders

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/6/2009 4:21 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
Hello i work at ICT-Traders in the Technical Division.
I get allot of pc's with Panda, AVG, Mcaffee and all that other junk.

Always when i install bullguard on those type of pc's with avg virusses will always come off.

so AVG is BIG JUNK

white346

Date Joined Sep 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 9/2/2009 6:37 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard removal tool?Alert an admin about: BullGuard removal tool?
if you want to remove bullguard internet security follow these steps.
1. click start then computer.
2. double click on your main hardrive (c drive).
3. double click on program files folder.

4. inside the program files folder you will see the bullguard folder, bouble click on it.

5. when you are inside the bullguard folder you will see a file called uninst/uninstall, double click on this file and follow the uninstall proccess.

Gaz White............

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard removal tool? Printable version of : BullGuard removal tool?

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, October 31, 2014 10:25 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,719 posts in 13,338 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 7 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36598 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BraydenLogan14.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Budget Kitchens London (0)10/31/2014 7:04:45 AM (rakpenak)
Cheap Kitchen Units In UK (0)10/31/2014 6:48:00 AM (mtkyytpw)
COMPUTER PROBLEMS (2)10/31/2014 3:00:32 AM (Deb1957)
Cheap Kitchen Units In Leeds UK (0)10/31/2014 1:45:44 AM (ceagceog8)
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (19)10/30/2014 6:35:00 PM (LeoK)