BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Can not install antivirus or any other programs

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Can not install antivirus or any other programs  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Can not install antivirus or any other programs Printable version of : Can not install antivirus or any other programs
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kimju

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/10/2009 5:29 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Can not install antivirus or any other programsAlert an admin about: Can not install antivirus or any other programs
people please help me. i have a virus, many viruses i guess. and spyware and lord knows what else. so i went out and bought Kaspersky anti virus while the guy at futur shop told me that it would remove the bugs on the computer. so i put the CDROM in the computer and nothing happens. It will not install at all. i tried different ways of making to install run but all in vain.
please tell me what i need to do to get control of my PC again.

thank you

Kimju

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 7/10/2009 5:56 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Can not install antivirus or any other programsAlert an admin about: Can not install antivirus or any other programs
Hello kimju,

I will need you to run some diagnostic scans to post info here first. That way I can assess the situation and start providing specific repairs steps.

To keep them from interfering with the repairs, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed. This can usually be done through right clicking the software's Taskbar icons, or accessing each software through Start - Programs.

Download RSIT (random's system information tool) from here to your desktop, then click on the RSIT.exe to start the scan.

If necessary allow it to locate or download a copy of HijackThis as needed.

Once the scan completes a textbox will open - copy/paste those contents here for review please. The log can also be found at C:\rsit\log.txt.

RSIT will also create a second log, info.txt, which will be minimized to your taskbar. Post that here as well please (it will also be stored at C:\rsit\info.txt).

You can break logs into parts and use separate posts here when replying and posting the log files, if needed.

--------------

Also click here and download the installer for Gmer to your desktop, then click that file to run Gmer.

If on it's opening scan Gmer locates items shown in red or indicates "hidden" or "rootkit", stop there, and click on the Copy button and rightclick on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and rightclick again and choose Paste. Copy the information and post it here please. We don't want any crashes just from taking an initial look at things.

If not, then click on Scan (before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan).

When completed, click on the Copy button and rightclick on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and rightclick again and choose Paste. Copy the information and post it here please.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12978

Posted 9/4/2009 9:55 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Can not install antivirus or any other programsAlert an admin about: Can not install antivirus or any other programs
Crack post deleted

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

New Topic Post reply to : Can not install antivirus or any other programs Printable version of : Can not install antivirus or any other programs

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:32 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,679 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 15 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36548 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nudey.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (15)10/22/2014 7:43:33 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)