BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Cant install anti-virus

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Cant install anti-virus  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Cant install anti-virus Printable version of : Cant install anti-virus
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

jhoven

Date Joined Oct 2009
Total Posts : 5

Posted 10/24/2009 1:17 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
we have the same problem

i hav a virus named JADPCM.PIF

when i install any anti-virus , my pc restarts

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 10/24/2009 4:07 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
Welcome to BG forums jhoven,

Let's see what is there.

To keep them from interfering with the repairs, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed. This can usually be done through right clicking the software's Taskbar icons, or accessing each software through Start - Programs.

Download RSIT (random's system information tool) from here to your desktop. Then click on the RSIT.exe to open the RSIT display, and click the Continue button.

If necessary allow it to locate or download a copy of HijackThis as needed.

Once the scan completes a textbox will open - copy/paste those contents here for review please. The log can also be found at C:\rsit\log.txt.

RSIT will also create a second log, info.txt, which will be minimized to your taskbar. Post that here as well please (it will also be stored at C:\rsit\info.txt).

You can break logs into parts and use separate posts here when replying and posting the log files, if needed.

--------------

Also click here and download the installer for Gmer to your desktop, then click that file to run Gmer.

If on it's opening scan Gmer locates items shown in red or indicates "hidden" or "rootkit", stop there, and click on the Copy button and rightclick on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and rightclick again and choose Paste. Copy the information and post it here please. We don't want any crashes just from taking an initial look at things.

If not, then click on Scan (before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan).

When completed, click on the Copy button and rightclick on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and rightclick again and choose Paste. Copy the information and post it here please.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 10/25/2009 1:31 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
The steps I posted are intended to provide step by step procedures. You may want to reboot to Safe Mode with Networking, and see if you can do things there without as many problems. Just tap the F8 key during startup, then select that option from the menu.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

jhoven

Date Joined Oct 2009

Posted 10/25/2009 2:58 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
i cant install those programs

maybe its a manual deleting

but i dont know what is the process and the real filename of that virus

thnx for ur help

jhoven

Date Joined Oct 2009

Posted 10/25/2009 2:58 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
i really appreciate ur help

but i cant install the programs you mentioned

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 10/25/2009 4:33 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
Glad to provide additional help and steps. But be sure to provide clear details, such as what happens, or doesn't happen, when you try to do this or that. Without that I wouldn't know what to suggest as a remedy. Guessing based on some current malware methods, try this procedure there:

Click here or here and download Win32kDiag.exe directly to your C drive folder, so it then is C:\Win32kDiag.exe.

Go to Start - Run, type cmd (and press OK). At the prompt type or copy/paste the following, pressing Enter after each:

cd\

win32kdiag -r -f

Once that completes press any key to finish the scan. Post the new Win32kDiag.txt log with your next reply (it should be located on the desktop).

jhoven

Date Joined Oct 2009

Posted 10/27/2009 4:26 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
i cant run my pc at safe mode

it just reboot when i pres f8

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 10/28/2009 2:25 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
Can you run that Win32kDiag step I posted previously? Or just click on the Win32kDiag.exe file and post that log?

jhoven

Date Joined Oct 2009

Posted 11/7/2009 2:54 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
i put on my usb again in my pc and theres a virus, everytime i put it on, the virus' filename change

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 11/7/2009 5:39 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cant install anti-virusAlert an admin about: Cant install anti-virus
?? You are not doing any of the suggestions, and not responding to my questions. Look in some of the other threads in the forum jhoven. They are doing repairs, and getting their problems solved. Here we do nothing, no logs are reviewed and no information is available for me to help you.

New Topic Post reply to : Cant install anti-virus Printable version of : Cant install anti-virus

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:24 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,617 posts in 13,321 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36391 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Briank10.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Two Questions - Changelog & License (3)9/23/2014 9:13:34 AM (NorthPole)
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (2)9/23/2014 4:11:08 AM (AllPhillyFan)
Unable to access the internet after updating Trusteer (0)9/22/2014 6:49:37 PM (Robert Mateescu)
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)