BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Folder=>application

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Folder=>application  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Folder=>application Printable version of : Folder=>application
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kingforest

Date Joined Oct 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 10/9/2009 1:08 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Folder=>applicationAlert an admin about: Folder=>application
help me!
folder in my computer change into application files..they have size 65kb,how to fix?

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 10/11/2009 3:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Folder=>applicationAlert an admin about: Folder=>application
Welcome to BG forums kingforest,

The names of all folders, or a folder, has been changed? Post more details please, and see if you can run a scan I can check.

To keep them from interfering with the repairs, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed. This can usually be done through right clicking the software's Taskbar icons, or accessing each software through Start - Programs.

Download RSIT (random's system information tool) from here to your desktop. Then click on the RSIT.exe to open the RSIT display, and click the Continue button.

If necessary allow it to locate or download a copy of HijackThis as needed.

Once the scan completes a textbox will open - copy/paste those contents here for review please. The log can also be found at C:\rsit\log.txt.

RSIT will also create a second log, info.txt, which will be minimized to your taskbar. Post that here as well please (it will also be stored at C:\rsit\info.txt).

You can break logs into parts and use separate posts here when replying and posting the log files, if needed.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

New Topic Post reply to : Folder=>application Printable version of : Folder=>application

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, October 25, 2014 9:17 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,698 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 20 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36552 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BigStone.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (29)10/25/2014 7:27:58 AM (Touch)
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (13)10/25/2014 3:59:32 AM (BigStone)
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (3)10/24/2014 11:55:39 AM (leok)