BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Full Removal of PC Mighty Max

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Full Removal of PC Mighty Max  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

SMSwank

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/23/2009 8:35 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
mad I have emailed the PC Mighty Max several times now at admin@mightymax.net coming up with a returned mailing stating that E-mail could not be delivered.  I only sent this more than once to cover the chance that I may have mistyped the address the first time.redface     I received PC Mighty max on my new HP system running Vista as a demo program.  When I chose to uninstall it I went through what I thought were the proper steps for uninstall. Now that demo software that is still waiting for an unlock key continues to boot with the system.  When I try to go through uninstall steps I get a window basically saying that uninstall.exe nolonger exists and to browse for proper file. HELP

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 7/24/2009 3:55 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
Hello SMSwank,

PC Mighty Max is pretty close to being considered as rogue software. And always often difficult to get uninstalled. Are you sure it was included in a new Hewlett Packard system's pre-installed options? Post back on that, and let's see if we can get enough details to remove Mighty Max, as well as check everything else.

For Vista, be sure to right click - Run as Administrator any of the tool files we use here.

To keep them from interfering with the repairs, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed. This can usually be done through right clicking the software's Taskbar icons, or accessing each software through Start - Programs.

Download RSIT (random's system information tool) from here to your desktop, then click on the RSIT.exe to start the scan.

If necessary allow it to locate or download a copy of HijackThis as needed.

Once the scan completes a textbox will open - copy/paste those contents here for review please. The log can also be found at C:\rsit\log.txt.

RSIT will also create a second log, info.txt, which will be minimized to your taskbar. Post that here as well please (it will also be stored at C:\rsit\info.txt).

You can break logs into parts and use separate posts here when replying and posting the log files, if needed.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

gringo

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/18/2009 8:44 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
I'm also having no luck in removing pc mighty max. When I go to the 'uninstall program' area, I can find nothing that suggests pc mighty max. I've been in c/program files and there is a folder called pc mighty max. It won't let me delete that. I have vista home premium and I foolishly downloaded this piece of sh**. I emailed them through their 'contact us' a few times with zero response. How do I get rid of this mess?

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 8/18/2009 11:33 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
Other than hello gringo, and me asking you not use any explicit language in this public forum, you will need to start your own request thread. Just click New Topic at the top of the forum to do this. Post in that your problems, and Touch or I will respond there.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12981

Posted 9/4/2009 8:56 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
Crack post deleted

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

parneet

Date Joined Sep 2009
Total Posts : 23

Posted 10/30/2009 1:32 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Full Removal of PC Mighty MaxAlert an admin about: Full Removal of PC Mighty Max
Thanks for provide full removal kit for pc mighty max antivirus software

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Full Removal of PC Mighty Max

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, December 19, 2014 8:34 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,834 posts in 13,367 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36992 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, arizalee.
10 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Slow running system (5)12/19/2014 4:32:25 AM (alice william)
Cheap Kitchen Sale (0)12/19/2014 3:01:06 AM (arizalee)
Cheap Kitchens UK (0)12/19/2014 3:00:51 AM (arizalee)
Discount Kitchens UK (0)12/19/2014 1:15:59 AM (nomgowez)
Ex Display Kitchens For Sale (0)12/18/2014 3:41:50 PM (Penipuhati)