BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect Printable version of : How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

martinluther

Date Joined May 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 5/16/2012 3:52 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How Can I protect A Website From Virus EffectAlert an admin about: How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect
Hello Guys,

My greeting to all the users of this discussion forum.

I am new in this forum community and starting with the first post I would like to ask all the experience and the senior member of the forum that , how I can save any website from virus effects. Do I need to place any type of code with the coding. What is the main reason behind this?

Waiting for your valuable responses.

Martin

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 244

Posted 5/17/2012 10:48 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How Can I protect A Website From Virus EffectAlert an admin about: How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect
Hi Martin,

I am afraid that depends on the programming language ( For PHP visit www.php.net/, you'll find there a lot of useful information) used to write your code, but basically you have to follow the OOP (object orientated programming) guiding lines and use strong passwords.

If your website request users to create an account in order to access some sections/ features, make sure you implement a Captcha section, as account creating bots are very annoying.

Finally, DDOS attacks are very rare and need a lot of resources, so I don't think you should worry about this. The protection needed against this type of attacks is very expensive too.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

JackMilther

Date Joined Dec 2012
Total Posts : 3

Posted 12/19/2012 9:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How Can I protect A Website From Virus EffectAlert an admin about: How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect
Tucktail provides you a Enhance visitor's Confidence with a Trusted site Seal, Fully Automated Daily scans by Alerting, Direct Access to Security Experts etc.

EDIT: You should know by now that we do not allow any advertising on our site. I have edited your post.

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 12/20/2012 12:58:55 AM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect Printable version of : How Can I protect A Website From Virus Effect

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:45 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,371 posts in 13,279 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35781 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, gatthelli.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Stilhaus Kitchens Review (0)4/23/2014 4:21:51 AM (gatthelli)
Stilhaus Kitchens Review (0)4/23/2014 4:08:49 AM (gatthelli)
Kitchen Designers Derbyshire (0)4/23/2014 2:58:02 AM (Mbaksopie)
Cheap Kitchen Units UK (0)4/23/2014 2:53:18 AM (Mbahspmbp)
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! (0)4/23/2014 2:25:17 AM (Pkmans)