BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ? Printable version of : How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/7/2013 1:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?Alert an admin about: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?
I have installed malware software, even there is a QUICK HEAL ANTI SOFTWARE installed in my computer. System got stuck and applications are running slowly due to virus problem, I want to remove virus and wants to improve system performance. I want to know how to fragment(don't know) the system or reboot. confused

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 244

Posted 10/8/2013 12:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?Alert an admin about: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?
Here is what you need to do

1. Reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking by pressing F8 (or F5 on some computers) before Windows starts (before the Windows logo appears) and choosing Safe Mode with Networking from the following screen.

2. Download the Combofix tool from here.
Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
When finished, it will produce a log for you. The log is automatically saved on C:\ and is named Combofix.txt.

3. Restart in Normal Mode and attach the log to your reply.

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2013

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/18/2013 1:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?Alert an admin about: How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?
Thank you for reply. I will follow your instruction in future if , the problem which I was facing was resolved by some one else.
But still now I wan't to be remain in this forum .So that I can possibly suggest some rescues to other users who suffer from same issues which I use to have. I am from California, I use to travel for my business purpose, and use to face lots of issues on my laptop.

New Topic Post reply to : How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ? Printable version of : How do I remove the fbi virus from firefox ?

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:50 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,346 posts in 13,271 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 13 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35754 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MarvinMiles.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Google Redirect - trouble removing it (9)4/15/2014 9:42:12 PM (Sha2009)
Bullguard 2014 Internet Security: Firewall blocks internet connection at startup (5)4/15/2014 4:09:10 PM (wafu)
Mouse Driver loading too slow (Windows 7 Dell 17R N7110) (4)4/14/2014 9:15:45 PM (J Moore)
Toolbars. Adware/Spyware/Malware? (2)4/14/2014 10:23:09 AM (Joan Brown)
Using Bullguard Internet Security on Windows XP (4)4/14/2014 6:41:47 AM (grumps3)