BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How toremove bullguard.exe

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > How toremove bullguard.exe  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How toremove bullguard.exe Printable version of : How toremove bullguard.exe
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kayee

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 3

Posted 8/9/2009 1:20 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How toremove bullguard.exeAlert an admin about: How toremove bullguard.exe
 Hi,
 I'm trying to install my BG software. At first its running ok, but at the last part, window pop up and says "could not Start Live update service". then "Aplication error" of bullguard.exe.
what I'm going to do,pls. help.

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 8/9/2009 2:53 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How toremove bullguard.exeAlert an admin about: How toremove bullguard.exe
Hello kayeewu smile

Let´s see if you other security program there can interfere the installation of Bullguard.

Please download combofix to Desktop ->

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall.
It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after
scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted.
Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please post it to your next reply

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

kayee

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 3

Posted 8/9/2009 3:26 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How toremove bullguard.exeAlert an admin about: How toremove bullguard.exe
Hi,
I tried your suggestion, but it says Can not rename ComboFix as ComboFix, Itried the second time and it become comboFix

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 8/9/2009 4:10 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How toremove bullguard.exeAlert an admin about: How toremove bullguard.exe
Ok. Try this scanner then ->

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here: DDS

And then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt

Save both reports to your desktop.

Post DDS.txt and Attach.txt in next reply

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

New Topic Post reply to : How toremove bullguard.exe Printable version of : How toremove bullguard.exe

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7:29 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,617 posts in 13,321 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36391 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Briank10.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Two Questions - Changelog & License (3)9/23/2014 9:13:34 AM (NorthPole)
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (2)9/23/2014 4:11:08 AM (AllPhillyFan)
Unable to access the internet after updating Trusteer (0)9/22/2014 6:49:37 PM (Robert Mateescu)
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)