BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
PC MightyMax removal

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > PC MightyMax removal  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : PC MightyMax removal
54 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

HBaker

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/21/2009 3:39 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: PC MightyMax removalAlert an admin about: PC MightyMax removal
I too had a problem in removing PC MightyMax.

I "finally" did remove it - in three steps:

1. I removed it from my start up menu.

2. I restarted my computer in the "safe mode".

3. I deleted its folder from my "program files".

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 6/22/2009 3:10 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: PC MightyMax removalAlert an admin about: PC MightyMax removal
Hello HBaker. If you look through some of the other request threads in these forums, you will see that we provide special diagnostic scans, and then use those to guide folks through removal of any undesirable items. So no real need here for anyone to do any partial steps like those that have been posted in this thread. If you would like we can check your system as well - just click the New Topic button at the top of the forum and start a request. Touch or I will respond there as time permits.

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

T-Kat

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/27/2009 6:07 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: PC MightyMax removalAlert an admin about: PC MightyMax removal
ok lets see if you wonderful people can help me out with this. PC Mighty Max is gone from my computer, no file, out of the recycle bin, it isnt in that little "start, run, msconfig, startup" thingy, it simply isnt anywhere!!
EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the icon is still on my toolbar, and it keeps popping up every 10 mins telling me i have 1300 outstanding pc errors!
if i click on the icon it will just send me to their website. I have read all of your guys' tips and none of them have worked yet because there is simply no file and no way i can get to it!

please help!

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12981

Posted 8/27/2009 6:33 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: PC MightyMax removalAlert an admin about: PC MightyMax removal
Hello T-Kat

Download This program.
and save it on the desktop. Then double click on it (Fix_download.exe).
You may have to allow the program to download files from the web! 

The program download the necessary cleaning programs. Once the program 
is downloaded, there will be a folder on your desktop named 
Fix.   – if the instructions not automatically opens, so 
double-click "FIX_manual.htm" in Fix folder. 

Please follow the instructions and copy the logs,
in your own Topic.

Note : Fix_download.exe is detected by some antivirus programs  as a "RiskTool" /infection; it is not a virus. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
If necessary, temporarily disable your anti-virus, real-time protection before downloading

I lock this this 4 year old topic.

Do NOT post your problem in someone elses thread.
A non-profit, volunteer network.

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : PC MightyMax removal
54 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3 

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, November 24, 2014 4:53 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,771 posts in 13,351 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36821 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, zdrmnvwu.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap Kitchens Fitted (0)11/24/2014 2:52:32 AM (saipuljamal22)
Jual Kitchen Set Murah (0)11/24/2014 1:47:00 AM (zdrmnvwu)
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)