BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Ellena

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 16

Posted 3/8/2007 4:45 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!Alert an admin about: Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!
Hi Everybody,
I have a problem with 'my internet'.
I use "Internet Explorer 6.0" as the browser.
For about last 2 months, if i connected to some website that i have ever visited, it's not uptodate anymore.
It's uptodate only every 1 week.. :(

I had erased the "Temporary Internet Files" folder, "Cookies" folder, "History" folder.
I had scanned but it didn't report that my computer infected by the virus (my Norton Antivirus updated at least every 1 week)
I had scanned by the uptodated software anti spyware but it didn't change anything.
I have resetted the internet explorer to default settings but it doesn't work.
Uuuugh!!

Friends, what's wrong with my computer ?
What should I do?
Is it caused by the spyware or virus??
Please help me.

Regards,
Ellen.

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Problem with the internet explorer, is it caused by the virus? Heeelp!

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:39 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,585 posts in 13,313 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36304 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Ryan Roach.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)