BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help Printable version of : Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Kitkat1209

Date Joined Jun 2012
Total Posts : 3

Posted 6/14/2012 5:00 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
I recently downloaded AVG Internet Security free trial and have discoverd i have Trojan Horse Agent.axnf everywhere! I cant get them to go away. They are in the system volume information and all kinds of windows files. Some of them say they have been moved to the virus vault...others say they are inaccessable. I need to get these off of here. I also have the Vista Transformation Pack...I think i may have removed the program, however the theme still seems to be activated. Please help me get this junk off my computer. Thanks.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 6/14/2012 6:17 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
I recommend that you read this first:
forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=188215

Install a trial of BullGuard Internet Security (full suite, full features, free for 60 days) and run a scan with it. Let us know if it finds anything and, if so, let us know what it finds.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Kitkat1209

Date Joined Jun 2012

Posted 6/15/2012 1:26 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
Any other suggestions...? I downloaded bullguard and it conflicted with avg so i tried to uninstall avg and it says installation incomplete. I had to do a system restore just to get bullguard off coz it wouldn't uninstall with avg and avg wouldn't uninstall at all..i'm at a stand still and still having issues. Please help..

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010

Posted 6/15/2012 5:22 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
As you have read in the post I linked, there is no infection. It's just a false positive detection. But if AVG already removed parts of the Vista Transformation Pack, parts of your system can become corrupted.
It's natural for BullGuard to conflict with AVG and vice-versa, but I did not expect you to have issues uninstalling AVG. You need to contact AVG Support and get it off your computer first.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Kitkat1209

Date Joined Jun 2012

Posted 6/15/2012 5:42 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
I got avg off and bullguard installed but windows would not start up

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010

Posted 6/16/2012 6:16 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf helpAlert an admin about: Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help
That's a problem caused by AVG not being uninstalled completely and it causes an issue with BullGuard and your system. I know this because it happened while I was assisting another user remotely.
Turn your computer back on in Safe Mode as seen here www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-in-safe-mode/
Uninstall BullGuard so you have a working computer again.

Then contact BullGuard Support from here and let them know about your issue: www.bullguard.com/support/live-support.aspx
You will be asked to provide us with some logs, so we can see what is happening.
If you have time to contact Support tonight (10PM GMT+2 or CET+1) I will be there and you can ask for me directly.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help Printable version of : Trojan Horse Agent.axnf help

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:15 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,779 posts in 13,355 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 6 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36851 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, newfree.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
"Backup" did not complete due to error 102 (0)11/26/2014 11:29:09 PM (newfree)
Amazon infected download (0)11/26/2014 9:51:00 PM (J MAC)
New user having problems (2)11/26/2014 9:28:17 PM (Diski)
Is there a future for the Forum? (5)11/26/2014 8:52:03 PM (Dickens)
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)