BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Unable to scan, make logs, do anything

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Unable to scan, make logs, do anything  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Unable to scan, make logs, do anything Printable version of : Unable to scan, make logs, do anything
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Skash

Date Joined Sep 2005
Total Posts : 8

Posted 10/24/2009 3:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Unable to scan, make logs, do anythingAlert an admin about: Unable to scan, make logs, do anything
I'm unable to scan with hijack this, download and execute any of the support files efficiently or open up Internet Explorer, I'm running blind and my boot.ini file is missing, this is not my day.

Would anyone be able to help?

Skash

Jintan

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 1428

Posted 11/1/2009 4:30 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Unable to scan, make logs, do anythingAlert an admin about: Unable to scan, make logs, do anything
I'm sorry Skash, but somehow your post got overlooked. Do you still need assistance with problems there?

Click here and help my friend help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

New Topic Post reply to : Unable to scan, make logs, do anything Printable version of : Unable to scan, make logs, do anything

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:34 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,687 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 23 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36548 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nudey.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (23)10/23/2014 4:02:12 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)