BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Webpage redirect and ebay blocked

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Webpage redirect and ebay blocked  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Webpage redirect and ebay blocked Printable version of : Webpage redirect and ebay blocked
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

likebuymall

Date Joined Mar 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 3/4/2012 1:48 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Webpage redirect and ebay blockedAlert an admin about: Webpage redirect and ebay blocked
I talked to our Internet Service Provider yesterday and told them about the problem. They said they have no idea why this would happen and that we should call a computer repair company.
We have an RCA modem that the cable company gave us, a vonage box, a linksys router, and a linksys wireless router. Because you said it could be a router, I took away the non-wireless router, re-routed the wires, reset the RCA modem and everything else left also. Now we can get to ebay again :)
Thank you very much for the advise!!
Out of those things that I did, if it was that one router that I took away, why would a router stop us from seeing ebay? It's just of piece of hardware, how could it do that?
I have not used the computer enough today to see if the redirects are still happening or not. If they are gone now then I am going to chuck that evil router in the fireplace.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 3/4/2012 10:49 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Webpage redirect and ebay blockedAlert an admin about: Webpage redirect and ebay blocked
I recommend that you read this article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router_(computing)

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Webpage redirect and ebay blocked Printable version of : Webpage redirect and ebay blocked

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:43 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,720 posts in 13,339 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 9 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36587 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, CarolHernandez.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (18)10/30/2014 11:18:14 AM (NorthPole)
Syswow64 (13)10/30/2014 11:07:10 AM (missicbc)
Problems with Windows Live Mail & BG (11)10/30/2014 11:06:37 AM (missicbc)
Virus Removal (8)10/30/2014 11:05:15 AM (missicbc)
Cheap Kitchens in Cardiff (0)10/30/2014 3:30:07 AM (gaecuqqq)