BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Which anti-virus software is better,

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Tools > Which anti-virus software is better,  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Which anti-virus software is better, Printable version of : Which anti-virus software is better,
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

bangbang

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 4

Posted 9/26/2011 10:00 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Which anti-virus software is better,Alert an admin about: Which anti-virus software is better,
I used Kaspersky for nearly half a year, and I'd like to try other anti-virus. I searched on the internet and got a mass of informations. it's really hard to choose the best one. Here, I chose several ones,  Bitdefender, Webroot, Norton Security, Kaspersky. Which anti-virus software is better? Any information will be appreciated.

The truth is usually hide in undersurface, do you want to unclose it? Here is the solution.

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 303

Posted 9/26/2011 12:50 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Which anti-virus software is better,Alert an admin about: Which anti-virus software is better,
Well, I have previously tried several antivirus programmes but have stayed with BullGuard Internet Security for the past four years. It works well for me so I have no plans to change.

Have a look at the reviews on the BullGuard home page.

Why not try a free 60-day trial of BullGuard Internet Security 10? A new version (12) is in the BETA stage.

I did NOT get paid by BullGuard for writing that!

:-)

Post Edited (Dickens) : 26-09-2011 14:45:59 GMT

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 318

Posted 9/26/2011 9:39 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Which anti-virus software is better,Alert an admin about: Which anti-virus software is better,
Hi there,

It looks like BullGuard is not on your list nono . However, since you have mentioned BitDefender, we are using the same AV engine, with several improvements made by our team. The Firewall technology is provided by Agnitum (the same as the one used by Comodo Firewall).

There are many things to be said regarding BullGuard Internet Security, but I think the best way to make an opinion regarding our product is to simply try it.
You can check the product guides here, if you like to have a look before deciding to start a trial: www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-10.aspx.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu

Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : Which anti-virus software is better, Printable version of : Which anti-virus software is better,

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, October 31, 2014 11:50 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,719 posts in 13,338 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36599 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, margaret gonzalez.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Budget Kitchens London (0)10/31/2014 7:04:45 AM (rakpenak)
Cheap Kitchen Units In UK (0)10/31/2014 6:48:00 AM (mtkyytpw)
COMPUTER PROBLEMS (2)10/31/2014 3:00:32 AM (Deb1957)
Cheap Kitchen Units In Leeds UK (0)10/31/2014 1:45:44 AM (ceagceog8)
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (19)10/30/2014 6:35:00 PM (LeoK)