Min

/

Sec

BullGuard removal tool?

Posted 4/20/2007 3:35 PM

notimpressed Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Hi, <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Is there any tool to remove BullGuard? I can't seem to get rid of it, and it is preventing other software from working. The software that will not work is Diskeeper and LogMeIn. Both crash and the additional info from Microsoft is that the problem is caused by BullGuard. However it is not on the list of currently installed programs and it is not even on the Start Menu. I figure that it might have got in there when someone installed Kazaa on this PC - which I have since removed of course. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>As far as I can work out BullGuard should be classed as a virus itself, as it is preventing other software from working and I can't get rid of it! <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>I remain, <br/> <br/>Unimpressed
Posted 4/20/2007 6:53 PM

qprouk Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
As far as I can work out BullGuard should be classed as a virus itself <br/>why dont you format your hard drive and re install your own paid copy of xp/vista oneday you may be gratefull of bullguard without them and their experts we would nt be useing pc s
Posted 4/22/2007 2:46 AM

amin b nagpure Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
thats bad, <br/>bullgard is iritating users like adware and spywares, thanks iam not using it.
Posted 4/22/2007 7:36 AM

notimpressed Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Yes, free AVG is easy to install, uninstall and upgrade, and is very effective. Never had a problem with it, on any of the 20+ computers I look/have looked after. <br/> <br/>I'm still trying to find out how to get rid of the bull, though!
Posted 8/6/2009 2:21 PM

ICT-Traders Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hello i work at ICT-Traders in the Technical Division. <br/>I get allot of pc's with Panda, AVG, Mcaffee and all that other junk. <br/> <br/>Always when i install bullguard on those type of pc's with avg virusses will always come off. <br/> <br/>so AVG is BIG JUNK
Posted 9/2/2009 4:37 PM

white346 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
if you want to remove bullguard internet security follow these steps. <br/> <br/>1. click start then computer. <br/> <br/>2. double click on your main hardrive (c drive). <br/> <br/>3. double click on program files folder. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>4. inside the program files folder you will see the bullguard folder, bouble click on it. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>5. when you are inside the bullguard folder you will see a file called uninst/uninstall, double click on this file and follow the uninstall proccess. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> Gaz White............
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:38 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.